I didn’t want 12 resolutions, because that seems like too many. I take my resolutions seriously, and 12 is just not achievable. So I decided to come up with a list of twelve things I am happily anticipating. Twelve things about this year from which I expect general awesomeness. I have to say, I sort of drew a blank after about #9, so it was a fun challenge to round out the list. Bikes and trains came to me in the middle of the night one night.
Turns out, “Twelve in 12” is totally a *thing* on the interwebs. I guess people are generally suckers for a dozen of something.
So, here’s my list.
- Swimming lessons for Miles
- Noah starting to talk
- Movies : The Hobbit, Breaking Dawn Part II, The Hunger Games
- The New Library Opening
- Spending time on my archives project
- Trips and visits to meet new little people, possibly to LA and/or Portland, and a trip to Disneyworld
- Size 12
- Taking more family photos, some with Rhee
- Exploring local trains
- Noah turning 1, so we can take family bike rides
- All the perks of weaning Noah (though this one also makes me sad at the same time)
- Pitching a tent in the back yard this summer