- I want to make cookies with the boys and maybe even put a little tree in Miles' room, like this mom did.
- Definitely excited about the wrapping Christmas books and having a special "holiday book time" each night...we don't have 24 Christmas books yet, so it's a tradition we could grow over a few years...
- I already started packing the boys Christmas shirts in with the Christmas decorations. I ran across several cute shirts Miles had last year just a few days ago...grrr. Not a total loss, as Noah can still wear them next year, but I'm sad Miles missed the chance to wear them in 2011.
- Email from Santa!! Awesome. I'm not sure Miles will be quite old enough for this next year, maybe this is a 2013 thing.
- And wow, have I enjoyed looking at various December Daily albums....I'd go with a digital version, if I tried it...
Thursday, January 5, 2012
Things I want to try next Christmas
I was getting caught up on my feed reader after the holidays and found all these cute ideas I wanted to remember for our next holiday season. Now...how am I going to remember to come back and check the list on this post?